Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Don't Wanna Talk!

Everyone expresses their feelings in different ways. I prefer to write mine down, cry them out, and even run away from them. I do sometimes talk to people, but not as often as others. Shoot I even like holding it all in then spazzing out! (Don't judge me) You make like to tell the world or write a song or talk to someone. Whatever it is that you like to do, don't force me to go along with it & do the same. As my current Skype status says, "I am me, you are you." 

When I need to get something out, I go to my happy place. And if you don't have a happy place, I suggest you go find one. Once I go there, I allow myself to be separated from what's going on outside of those 4 walls. I am free to sing, dance, laugh, blog, cry, scream, imagine, hope, pray. (Yes I'm in my happy place right now.) And 9 times out of 10, I walk out feeling so much better!

Couldn't have said it any better!

Live.Love.Laugh.Sing.Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment