Thursday, August 12, 2010

Did you say blog?! Don't Mind if I do!

Well guys, the time has come for the short one to empty out what's in her mind. Let me introduce myself. My birth name is Carol, but over the past 24 yrs of my life I have become known by many other names including Boom Boom; a name that only my mommy can call me.

"The Short One" is a description I've heard many people use to tell others about me. "You see the short one over there? Yeah that's Carol." And being a TOWERING 5 feet, I wear my title as the "short one" very proudly.

Moving on... This first post is gonna be like a first date. I'll be nice & kind, show that I have manners & wasn't raised in the woods by a pack of wolves. But after a few posts aka dates, all that will change!

I enjoy the simple things in life. Like clothing/linen straight out the dryer, cutting coupons, finding the lyrics for my favorite songs, and the jokes on a Laffy Taffy wrapper. (Come on! You know you like those jokes!)
How does a man on the moon get his hair cut? (eclipse it) LOL!!!!
I dislike waking up early in the morning. The late bird catches the late worm! I'm also not a fan of people that can't get it together. I can be spur of the moment at times so you always have to be ready to go or you well get left coughing on my dust. PEWWWWNN!!!

Enough of that! Why am I writing this blog? Glad that you asked! There is one simple answer... My brain is filled with LOTS and LOTS of thoughts, questions, ideas, & concerns about life. As I sat on my bed this morning I began venting about the circus the East Point Housing Authority had on Wednesday. In the middle of asking why, my little 40w light bulb (too early in the morning for a 100w) went off in my head & said "BLOG!" So i did! And I choose you, you right there sitting on your couch (shout out to Everest College) to be my victim!

Hopefully my self-diagnosed ADD doesn't kick in & distract me from keeping up with this blog. But until I get around to another post, feel free to leave comments, ask questions, share stories, or even tell jokes. I am here to put a smile on your face!

Live.Love.Laugh.Sing.Dance.

Carol "The Short One"

2 comments:

  1. This is what's up; I love it! I think this totally up your alley. Do your thing! I support you all the way (as long as you don't block me). :-) -JColeslaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, you are crazy as heck, lol! How you taller than me anyway? I don't think so, Imma have to investigate this. I'm 4'11" and I don't recall you being taller than me........... oh well. Gotta think of something to do next year..........

    ReplyDelete