Thursday, April 14, 2011

Georgia Born

Georgia born, Georgia bred and when I die, I'll be Georgia dead!

Decatur, GA has been my home since before I came out the womb. So after 25 years why is this dang pollen just now starting to affect me?!?! Is God punishing me from laughing at all the allergy sufferers? If so, I'm sorry! *in my Mr. Brown voice*

I went to the Atlanta Braves game Sunday with my sister and came home feeling like my head was gonna explode while sitting on my neck. Boy was I mad I didn't take any Wal-zyr before the game.


Now I sit in my bed almost 5 days later, still suffering. Stuffy nose, post nasal drip, coughing, headache and sore throat. Shouldn't I have acquired immunity to the different types of pollen in Georgia since I'm a life long resident? Why doesn't mother nature have some type of law that protects me? 


The Pollen Law states that, "Any person that has lived in a city or state with off the chart pollen counts for 15 consecutive years, shall be immune to any types of allergies from flowers, plants and trees. Said person shall be able to go outside and not end up feeling like death. Any pollen that tries to attack this individual will be washed away by April showers." All in favor of this law say, "yay." All opposed say, "nay." The yays have it. The Pollen Law is now in effect!!! *cheers and applause*


Ok... now that the drugs are talking, let me close me eyes and cough and sniff my little self to sleep. But only after I ingest a little of this vapor rub. Sleep tight fellow allergy sufferers! 


Live.Love.Laugh.Sing.Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment